Wednesday, April 20

Mood: Sun Shining Bright

Good morning! Last night I was too tired and exhausted and lazy to blog. It was really a very intensive training yesterday. All of us were going to collapse, yet we are still so enthu to try to improve ourselves as far as we can. We had been playing the same song none stop for hours, except for the part where Angeline, Harrison and me went shopping for three hours at Bugis while Shimin, Victoria and others were at school carrying the some hundred kilos of chimes back to CO room. *Guilty*

Me and Shimin finally managed to memorise the Taiko part. Phew. But ofcourse, there were some parts where we still cannot make it. :( Haiz. Tomorrow is going to be another tedious training for us again.

I think the poorest person in SPCO this year is Victoria. She is so kelian!!! She is one of the main committee in our concert this year, a Zhongruan player, and also one of the taiko's player. Somemore she still has other commitments outside. She really can't rest for a single day. As for today, she has meeting early in the morning, sectional practice somemore, then has to go VCH at 3pm, then at night has to come back to school for dazu. The concert this year has really spent us efforts, sweats and tears!!! Anyone who wish to come and see our results, do come and support us!!! Tickets are selling at $8 ONLY, VCH (Victoria Concert Hall), 23rd April, 7.30pm. :)

Anyway, yesterday went shopping with them hor, me and Angeline saw a shop selling bikinis... Quite nice, but the cost is also nice. $100+ for the top ONLY, after discount!!! Wah, really can die man. Then we quickly walk out of the shop. Then Jun Jun bluff me say got the sports shop, can buy my bag, but end up see the sports shop collapse liao le. Then 3 of us went to eat Pastamania (again). And Jun Jun ate creamy chicken (again). Not sian one ah??? Actually I finds that going out with a few friends is a very good feeling. Not too much, just one or two will do. Its quite fun and relaxing. Seems like I've never have this kind of feeling before, because in the past, I feel I have some barrier with at least one or two friends whenever we go out. The combination yesterday and the Sunday two weeks ago with Wenhao and Evelyn is also perfect. :)

When we go home from school yesterday, I think Jun Jun was so beat that when we board the bus, she thought that there is no seats at the back of the bus liao, so she sat right infront of the bus. In the end there are total of three empty seats at the back lor. Throughout the journey, I think we didn't speak to each other except for a few sentence only. Its not ourselves. We were really too tired liao. Then Wenhao sat alone at the back. The journey was seldomly so quiet. Haha...

When I got home, I thought I would collapse at my bed after bath. Then that Zhiguan so idiotic, send me some online mini games, hai me addicted to it, then end up slept at 1am+. Taoyan...

K la, stop here le. Still want to say sorry and thank you for those had a hard time carrying back my chimes... Especially Victoria... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home