Mood: Sleepy
I going sleep le. Good night.
Haha... K la... Type type first lor. I think I will be very sian for these few days until the concert day. Its practice and practices every day!!! :( Today also whole day practice, don't know what I'm playing also...
Think that Anthony has really made my day. I see him like that today really don't know want to angry or laugh. I know he is a beginner la... But he still got that kind of "scold-me-leh" face lor. *Pengz* sia...
Tomorrow percussion practice 2-5pm, then at night don't know have practice or not. Haiz. Think I got to take my M9 next week liao...
When exactly does our exam results come out?
Haha... K la... Type type first lor. I think I will be very sian for these few days until the concert day. Its practice and practices every day!!! :( Today also whole day practice, don't know what I'm playing also...
Think that Anthony has really made my day. I see him like that today really don't know want to angry or laugh. I know he is a beginner la... But he still got that kind of "scold-me-leh" face lor. *Pengz* sia...
Tomorrow percussion practice 2-5pm, then at night don't know have practice or not. Haiz. Think I got to take my M9 next week liao...
When exactly does our exam results come out?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home