Saturday, April 23

Mood: So-so

Yo! Tomorrow is our big day! Happy ma? Nervous ma? After tomorrow, I don't know how are we going to celebrate. Must be big big celebration ok?

Well, tomorrow gotta go school early to see watch them carry instruments. So must sleep early today.

Today's practice is the worst of all, even though its our last rehersal. Sianz.

Anyway, I start to grow a feeling of phobia towards a person. I don't know. I just wish to dissapear into thin air whenever this person gets close to me. But anyway, its going to be the last day tomorrow. Best wishes to all of us.

Mr. Lee, good luck to you. :)

Oh ya, really really want to thank those helping the backstage. I really dont know how to show my gratitude. But if you all are present these few days in CO, you will really notice how much effort they have put in. Its really infinity lor. Haiz. Thanks once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home