Friday, April 22

Mood: Waliew...

Just recieved a very bad news... Why must it end up this way? Haiz, why can't it be a happy ending? Well, but this might not be bad, cos there's still a very long way to go. So... ~*Always look on the bright side of life... (whistle)*~

Today I reached school at 2pm, met my FYP lecturer in-charge. Yay! Got a title for my FYP le! The title is: Recyclbility of PET and its Applications. The teacher discussed with us about what are we going to do, and even gave us a sample report of last year's students. Wah, they do until super good lor, think can get A or what le. If they don't get A, I really don't know what grade will I get. Then we right after the meeting, we quickly did our report proposal, finished it up within minutes, and handed in to the FYP co-ordinator le. Now only waiting for him to approve our report! :)

Then went CO lor. Sianz. Songs still havnt gao tim. Then poor Victoria was so busying in and out concerning the stage thingy. Haha...

Well, I think there's lots of "compliments" on a person in SPCO... I think we really can't help it la, there is totally nothing we can do, except for asking other people to do things except that person. Anyway its all about commitment. Since that person can't commit, then we shall ask other people who can commit better. This is the best way. So now don't complain about these anymore le. Anyway... IT WILL BE ALL OVER SOON!!! YEAH!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home