Friday, April 29

Mood: Happy

I very happy today. Today was supposed to go for the exam one, but I wanted to confirm the exam time with my company, so I called them up. "Unfortunately", they can't find my name is the system!!! Then realised that they did not book my name successfully that time. So I gotta take the test on next Wed.

I don't know why it turned out this way. It does not happen before. Just in time when I wanted to call up the company and ask, which I actually never do this before either. Wow, its really fate man. I think I was still not confident about my test, so maybe heaven says that its not time for me to take the exams yet, as I still needs to study more. Or better still, heaven knows that I won't study one, only till last minute, so wants me to study now. Haha.

I was studying at home then suddenly saw Vic's blog. Haha! Was shocked and impressed. Great courage!!!

Then as the test was "cancelled", Ling Ling asked me to join them for dinner at Bedok, but my parents asked me to go give the "gifts" to relatives for my sister's wedding. Got one cousin whom I've only seen her not more than 5 times in my life, came to Singapore with her husband all the way from HongKong, for just 2 days. Then we go to her Hotel visit her and pass her the "gift" lor. One for her n her husband, another for her to bring back to HK for her mum, my great aunt.

Then we went to have dinner at IMM. So happy!!! My dad bought me the Fila bag le!!! The one which I always wanted and aimed for a super super long time O!!! Actually I wanted to pay for it myself de... Really really! But my dad insisted at the counter lor. I really abit guilty lor. Next time must hao bao da him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home