Mood: Sianz
Deepest condolences to our ex President, Mr. Wee Kim Wee. I know I'm abit late la, but I always reminded me to blog it but I always forgot leh. I was still a primary school kid when he is a president. I could hardly recall, or rather know whats special in him... Until the day he dies. >_< Sorry!!! Then I know he is such a great, yet humble man. I just admire this kind of leaders very much. No wonder just these few days keep raining, even though the weather is hot.
I went to office early today to sign the application of contract (but its not the contract yet). Haha. Then they taught me some basic things lor. Saw Siewfen also. She treated me lunch!!! Hehe! ^_^
Then I went for haircut. Super short. Super. But I like it. However, I knew that Zhiguan will sure be unhappy about it. As expected, he did. Well, so what can he do? Wait for my hair to grow back again then can see me? That will be months man. Whatever. Don't know what he wants either. Then tomorrow also don't know will be going out with him or not liao. Think no ba. He said he has something on le. All my fault. Got to do things back in the office again, so rejected him. He is angry with me now. I wanna apologise, but don't know how. He still so angry now. Suanz.
I went to office early today to sign the application of contract (but its not the contract yet). Haha. Then they taught me some basic things lor. Saw Siewfen also. She treated me lunch!!! Hehe! ^_^
Then I went for haircut. Super short. Super. But I like it. However, I knew that Zhiguan will sure be unhappy about it. As expected, he did. Well, so what can he do? Wait for my hair to grow back again then can see me? That will be months man. Whatever. Don't know what he wants either. Then tomorrow also don't know will be going out with him or not liao. Think no ba. He said he has something on le. All my fault. Got to do things back in the office again, so rejected him. He is angry with me now. I wanna apologise, but don't know how. He still so angry now. Suanz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home