Mood: Happy!
Yeah!!! I finally passed the test le!!! Study so hard, finally pass le... Tomorrow gotta go sign contract early in the morning. Last night I don't want blog, cos gotta study. Sorry bloggy. But anyway today I here le. :)
After I finished the test, happily walked out of the exam hall, then switched on my hp, suddenly recieved a message from Jun Jun, was so happy, thought she was about to ask me whether I got pass or not... But no... She said Yuru can't make it for the performance, want me go help out. Sianz. Ofcourse I won't want to see them in such a state, so I would say "no" meh? Haiz, have been helping them for so long le. Thought today will be the day where I can sit down and relax and watch them perform... But... Haha...
So I rushed home to change clothes lor. As I reached JE, I saw Jialin, my ex insurance classmate. They were having roadshow there. Haha, so when she saw me, she immediately ask: You got pass or not? Then I said ya. She was so happy that she jumped up and down hugging me. So paiseh sia. So many people at the interchange leh. Haha. But quite happy to see her also. Thought she will forget me and the days when we studied together le, cos of her new environment and friends. Then suddenly saw Bernard lor. He also there. Kaoz, he really very power. Everytime I see him, he sure got a client with him one. No wonder top sales lor.
Then went home, change le went Clementi meet them. Went to makan lunch, chicken chop. So long never eat le. Haha. Then Vic and Wenhao competing about the "rainy" thingy. So boliao. Heck care them, went Sweetalk buy drink first. Then went back CO room, practice the Gun He Tao lor. Just practice twice only then carry those stupid heavy drums to Vanda Room le. Then just rehersed there one time, and went to Miss. Anna's room to watch the our concert VCD. Haha, we just watched three songs and she "chased" us out le. So we go back to Vanda room and take our seats. *Jun Jun and Weiqiang eyes sore. Haha... Don't wish to say why la.*
Then Weiqiang brought his powder to put on the drums. He wants "effect". K lor, then we put. Then we go up stage, play, really got alot of effect lor. The Johnson&Johnson powder were all over the place lor. Haha. Then the effect majiam dry ice like that. Then we went back to our seats. This year, our SPCO got the Excellence Service Award in the arts and culture group. Zhiguan and Layleng was awarded the same award as our SPCO. Haha... Their trophy are so big and nice lor. Made of acrylic one, whole transparent. Hold liao also happy. hehe...
Then today Zhiguan pei me home. Wah, its been so so so long le. He so long never pei me home le. Today we sat in the bus, just like before. :)
K la, stop here le la. Oh btw, someone has not update her Kinder Suprise photo.
After I finished the test, happily walked out of the exam hall, then switched on my hp, suddenly recieved a message from Jun Jun, was so happy, thought she was about to ask me whether I got pass or not... But no... She said Yuru can't make it for the performance, want me go help out. Sianz. Ofcourse I won't want to see them in such a state, so I would say "no" meh? Haiz, have been helping them for so long le. Thought today will be the day where I can sit down and relax and watch them perform... But... Haha...
So I rushed home to change clothes lor. As I reached JE, I saw Jialin, my ex insurance classmate. They were having roadshow there. Haha, so when she saw me, she immediately ask: You got pass or not? Then I said ya. She was so happy that she jumped up and down hugging me. So paiseh sia. So many people at the interchange leh. Haha. But quite happy to see her also. Thought she will forget me and the days when we studied together le, cos of her new environment and friends. Then suddenly saw Bernard lor. He also there. Kaoz, he really very power. Everytime I see him, he sure got a client with him one. No wonder top sales lor.
Then went home, change le went Clementi meet them. Went to makan lunch, chicken chop. So long never eat le. Haha. Then Vic and Wenhao competing about the "rainy" thingy. So boliao. Heck care them, went Sweetalk buy drink first. Then went back CO room, practice the Gun He Tao lor. Just practice twice only then carry those stupid heavy drums to Vanda Room le. Then just rehersed there one time, and went to Miss. Anna's room to watch the our concert VCD. Haha, we just watched three songs and she "chased" us out le. So we go back to Vanda room and take our seats. *Jun Jun and Weiqiang eyes sore. Haha... Don't wish to say why la.*
Then Weiqiang brought his powder to put on the drums. He wants "effect". K lor, then we put. Then we go up stage, play, really got alot of effect lor. The Johnson&Johnson powder were all over the place lor. Haha. Then the effect majiam dry ice like that. Then we went back to our seats. This year, our SPCO got the Excellence Service Award in the arts and culture group. Zhiguan and Layleng was awarded the same award as our SPCO. Haha... Their trophy are so big and nice lor. Made of acrylic one, whole transparent. Hold liao also happy. hehe...
Then today Zhiguan pei me home. Wah, its been so so so long le. He so long never pei me home le. Today we sat in the bus, just like before. :)
K la, stop here le la. Oh btw, someone has not update her Kinder Suprise photo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home