Wednesday, May 11

Mood: Finally... Happy Ever After... Tired.

Today's my sis' wedding. I'm the bridesmate. Woke up at 5a.m., then had a whole busy busy and tiring day, and had just reached home. I'm very beat now. My sis really made full use of me. Today I'm her "slave"... Haha. But I will just have to do it today and thats all! :)

Morning wake up, 4 of us eat mian sian together with egg, then the make up artist came. Walaoeh... He really super super pro lor. Like coming to stay in our house for a year like than one suitcase trolley and another luggague, both super big lor. Then he start to help my sis make up. Soon, the camara man came. He took so many pictures around my house, including my sis and me lor. Me in my pajamas. Kaoz, like that also wanna take. Boliao. Then he make up for my sis for one and a half hour lor. He got so many equipments, got a spray gun for foundation somemore... Siaoz sia. Slowly, the bridesmate and my uncles and aunties come le. So we happily wait for the groom to come, and was thinking how to "play" him. Haha...

To be continued...

Very tired le. Gotta wake up early for work tomorrow. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home