Mood: Sleepy
Hello!!! I'm back... Last night my poor computer was sick... Having some virus... Haiz, poor thing... And the virus name is don't know what trojan.download lor. Got one minute count down one, then end of the count down, it restarts my computer. Sianz. I kept restarting and restarting until I got so fed up, I went into safe mode and run my Norton to scan my virus, then finally found it, then it healed my computer. Now no more that thingy le.
Yesterday actually I was so bored in the office cos nothing to do, then no appointments as well, so actually can go home le, then suddenly thought of Jun Jun asked about the savings plan, so thinking maybe can meet her up and share with her more about it, so I called her, then she say she don't want, so I say ok, never mind. Then I put down phone then suddenly thought that I also need to makan for lunch, so wanted to call her up for lunch lor, but she don't listen my phone anymore le... Walao... So realistic!!! I was then so broken hearted... :"( Haha... K la, then she replied my message say she want to have lunch at home. K lor. :(
So I suddenly thought of Derrick, he might be going for lunch nearby as well, so asked him to join for lunch lor. Luckily he really nearby, so go Jurong East makan... Can go home conveniently as well!!! Then after lunch, he went for work, and I really went home to sleep le. Yesterday was a low low day for me. Hmm, don't say le. Its just my work thingy. I just don't know how to express myself out.
So today was quite a good day. Me and my collegues went canvassing at Toa Payoh. The leads that I've got was really not much, but those which I've got are really strong ones. Then the best thing is that I last minute confirmed my appointment with that two students! Its my very first appointment and very first presentation! Aiyo, I was so nervous lor. End up, all the presentations were done by my senior, and I just sat there and watched lor. Haha. Then they say will go back think about it. Though I know the chances are slim, but I already very happy le, at least got one appointment before le. Haha.
After that I went to meet Wenhao for dinner lor. We went to eat pizza... After that, suddenly something "long" happened. Haha, don't wish to say what la.
Okok, so happy and glad that my computer is alright le. Can talk kok with friends again!!!
Yesterday actually I was so bored in the office cos nothing to do, then no appointments as well, so actually can go home le, then suddenly thought of Jun Jun asked about the savings plan, so thinking maybe can meet her up and share with her more about it, so I called her, then she say she don't want, so I say ok, never mind. Then I put down phone then suddenly thought that I also need to makan for lunch, so wanted to call her up for lunch lor, but she don't listen my phone anymore le... Walao... So realistic!!! I was then so broken hearted... :"( Haha... K la, then she replied my message say she want to have lunch at home. K lor. :(
So I suddenly thought of Derrick, he might be going for lunch nearby as well, so asked him to join for lunch lor. Luckily he really nearby, so go Jurong East makan... Can go home conveniently as well!!! Then after lunch, he went for work, and I really went home to sleep le. Yesterday was a low low day for me. Hmm, don't say le. Its just my work thingy. I just don't know how to express myself out.
So today was quite a good day. Me and my collegues went canvassing at Toa Payoh. The leads that I've got was really not much, but those which I've got are really strong ones. Then the best thing is that I last minute confirmed my appointment with that two students! Its my very first appointment and very first presentation! Aiyo, I was so nervous lor. End up, all the presentations were done by my senior, and I just sat there and watched lor. Haha. Then they say will go back think about it. Though I know the chances are slim, but I already very happy le, at least got one appointment before le. Haha.
After that I went to meet Wenhao for dinner lor. We went to eat pizza... After that, suddenly something "long" happened. Haha, don't wish to say what la.
Okok, so happy and glad that my computer is alright le. Can talk kok with friends again!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home