Friday, May 13

Moody: Sleepy

Continue...

Just before the wedding dinner, I hafta walk around outside the ballroom and entertain the guests and find my friends. I found Zhiguan with his family, took photos with them. :) Then saw my god-brother too...

When the march-in finally starts, the swordsmen entered too. So stylo leh!!! They used their swords to stop them from point to point, asking them to do "kissings" and stuffs. Haha... So bad of them... Then we eat the dinner lor. Eat and eat. So paiseh, my aunt sitting together with us, don't know why. Cos can't arrange her to sit with the rest of the relatives ba. Then can't hold hand with Zhiguan le. Sianz. Restricted sia. Then my sis' image was SO SO SUPER SUPER kuazhang lor. BTH. Don't know why she wants to make-up till this way, the rest of the relatives and friends also say she too kuazhang le.

Whatever. After eating my dad drove us home with Wenhao tompanging le.

K la, a few days back I went to office do nothing lor. Eh, don't know why Vic these days never online le. Think she still staying at Changi Airpot ba. Haha.

Today passed the notes for Derrick and had Fish & Co with him. Its the 2nd time I go eat there. Ok la, the food is quite special ba, I can say. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home