Mood: Brooding
Hey people, I'm back. Yesterday went Malaysia for my sis' wedding. Their custom there super traditional, got one uncles and aunties go up stage sing those old karaokes somemore...
Right after the dinner, we went back hotel sleep lor. The hotel still not bad la, got aircon lor. Haha. But the toilet got many kakas... Then outside the lobby the car pouch shelter also collapse le, no shelter le... But... They still say is new built one. Wow, thats amazing.
Tomorrow my sis and Leo are going honeymoon at Tibet and Thailand le. I asked my brother-in-law to buy some tidbits there come back, cos their tidbits super nice one, especially the love-letters, inside stuff pork floss... Yum yum!!! Hehe...
Well, I missed the AGM, wonder how was it. Guys, tell me how was it ok? I wanna gossip! :) - by the advisor of The Gossip Club SPCO.
Right after the dinner, we went back hotel sleep lor. The hotel still not bad la, got aircon lor. Haha. But the toilet got many kakas... Then outside the lobby the car pouch shelter also collapse le, no shelter le... But... They still say is new built one. Wow, thats amazing.
Tomorrow my sis and Leo are going honeymoon at Tibet and Thailand le. I asked my brother-in-law to buy some tidbits there come back, cos their tidbits super nice one, especially the love-letters, inside stuff pork floss... Yum yum!!! Hehe...
Well, I missed the AGM, wonder how was it. Guys, tell me how was it ok? I wanna gossip! :) - by the advisor of The Gossip Club SPCO.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home