Mood: Tired, Low...
Today is quite an unlucky day for me. I stayed all day in the office doing nothing, just to wait for that person to confirm his appointment with me, but in the end he didn't call me. So I wasted my time lor. Sianz. Then my class' Bernard asked some of us out for movie, at first was quite excited about it one, but they say they going watch House of Wax. Forget it. So I went home lor. Then I quickly opened the letter box, hoped that there will be at least something to cheer up my day, but in the end, it not only did not brighten, it has worsen my day. My results were totally not up to my expectation... :"(
Then Wenhao say they going Peile's house to do the souveniors thingy for SPCO. They asked me to go, so I go lor. Anyway was very down le. So today Wenhao, me, Vic, Peile, Liying and Lihua were there helping lor. During dinner time we went eat ba chor mee, heard the stall very famous one, so we go try try... Really not bad lor. Then don't know why hai'er so moody and tired today. Hope can cheer her up abit. Hai'er, you don't sian sian liao k? Finally we finished doing the souveniors le, despite of we got stop and watch the 9pm show, last episode. I did Zhiguan's present myself, except for the "SPCO" part. I did whole day for that present only. Aiyo, so guilty... Haha!
K la, going Malaysia tomorrow le. Going sleep now. Goodnight.
Then Wenhao say they going Peile's house to do the souveniors thingy for SPCO. They asked me to go, so I go lor. Anyway was very down le. So today Wenhao, me, Vic, Peile, Liying and Lihua were there helping lor. During dinner time we went eat ba chor mee, heard the stall very famous one, so we go try try... Really not bad lor. Then don't know why hai'er so moody and tired today. Hope can cheer her up abit. Hai'er, you don't sian sian liao k? Finally we finished doing the souveniors le, despite of we got stop and watch the 9pm show, last episode. I did Zhiguan's present myself, except for the "SPCO" part. I did whole day for that present only. Aiyo, so guilty... Haha!
K la, going Malaysia tomorrow le. Going sleep now. Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home