Mood: Sleepy
Kelian haier... Haiz... So kelian...
Anyway, today was nearly going out with Ling Ling go buy her clothes one, but she said she was too tired after the big walk, so ok lor, after Hsinghai I went home le.
Haiz, got many things and feelings and thoughts for SPCO, but just too much and don't know where to start and what to say le, I'm just very tired, and anyway I have no rights to say anything le. Haha.
Anyway, today just learnt a quote: Don't be too humble, you are not so great.
Anyway, today was nearly going out with Ling Ling go buy her clothes one, but she said she was too tired after the big walk, so ok lor, after Hsinghai I went home le.
Haiz, got many things and feelings and thoughts for SPCO, but just too much and don't know where to start and what to say le, I'm just very tired, and anyway I have no rights to say anything le. Haha.
Anyway, today just learnt a quote: Don't be too humble, you are not so great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home