Mood: Happy!!!
Hehe... Today I really learnt something: Be yourself, and expect others to be themselves too. Don't expect people to do things the way you do.
I really want to say this lor, cos I really had enough comments on the things I'm doing le. I do like that, some will say cannot, must do this way. So I do like this, the rest say must do that way. Then I see someone who do things in a very silly manner, but in his own way, and achieved very good results. So I think I don't want care so much le.
Today had an appointment with a friend of mine, then I went to CO room, cos anyway is very near lor. Then so happy that we are also going perform Chun (Spring) leh! The song which Hsinghai just performed before one. Then Jun Jun said she want practise the xylophone part to play play... Now she can play le, but she say she don't want hit. Walaoeh... I hit her ah! Waste my time... Haha.
Hmm, actually I want to type my dream which I dreamt a few nights ago de, but I think many have heard before le, and will be quite long, so I think I don't want type le.
Tomorrow going meet my long lost friend and then meet Evelyn and another long lost friend. Haha... Cos they two want to meet, so I must go there be the middle person lor. You all get what I mean? Hehe... No la, just friend friend meet out lor, anyway I super long time never see my this friend before le.
Going sleep soon le.
Jun Jun, don't care, you must play the xylophone, unless the students at TP are playing.
I really want to say this lor, cos I really had enough comments on the things I'm doing le. I do like that, some will say cannot, must do this way. So I do like this, the rest say must do that way. Then I see someone who do things in a very silly manner, but in his own way, and achieved very good results. So I think I don't want care so much le.
Today had an appointment with a friend of mine, then I went to CO room, cos anyway is very near lor. Then so happy that we are also going perform Chun (Spring) leh! The song which Hsinghai just performed before one. Then Jun Jun said she want practise the xylophone part to play play... Now she can play le, but she say she don't want hit. Walaoeh... I hit her ah! Waste my time... Haha.
Hmm, actually I want to type my dream which I dreamt a few nights ago de, but I think many have heard before le, and will be quite long, so I think I don't want type le.
Tomorrow going meet my long lost friend and then meet Evelyn and another long lost friend. Haha... Cos they two want to meet, so I must go there be the middle person lor. You all get what I mean? Hehe... No la, just friend friend meet out lor, anyway I super long time never see my this friend before le.
Going sleep soon le.
Jun Jun, don't care, you must play the xylophone, unless the students at TP are playing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home