Monday, May 23

Mood: Don't Know

Actually today I got alot alot of things too say, cos I met alot alot of things. But now I really can't remember a single thing, not even where I met the things, nor what is it regarding. Think I'm really getting old le. But there were many things going through my head, and I had realised much things, but now I forgot all le. :(

Anyway today very stupid lor, public holiday still need to go meeting... But heng its just morning, then afternoon went meet Zhiguan and his family le. Don't know why, everytime meet his family, I very paiseh, don't dare to speak up. I really hope I can have more things to chat with his family...

Anyway we went to two of his relatives' house to visit. We went to visit his second relative's house and played badminton with his two little cousins. Haha, I was wearing formal shirt with mini skirt lor, but we were all having a great time, the rest of them were playing soccer, then all of us took turns to play the badminton and soccer. When I see his little cousins, I really felt that they are all so innocent, and I was thinking how good it is if I am back to when I were as young as them again. But time will never go back, it will even go forward. So I must look forward, and I wish the two little cousins of Zhiguan's all the best in their futures.

Then we go shopping at NorthPoint, bought some birthday presents for some people. Haha, its a secret la.

Tadidam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home