Mood: Sianz
Yesterday my internet explorer hang whenever I tried to open. Sianz, don't know why. But anyway, I'm here already. I want to thank Shijun for accepting and helping me out. Thanks alot, really.
Yesterday Evelyn last minute cancelled the outing with Shiqing and me... He must be saddened. But we will be able to go out again one day, ok?
Hmm, today went canvessing alone, then went to meet Zhiguan and Ah-Heng to buy Yvonne's birthday present. Haha, had a hard time choosing sia... End up bought a thing which I also like very much one. Sunday will be able to pass it to her le! She will be coming Chomp Chomp too! So long never see her le, miss her so much man...
After that when I was on my way home, I saw my ex-classmate of mine during secondary school! Wow, We had so many things to talk about sia, really really miss the days. It has been years... We really talked non stop, Just cant stop thinking about the past memories... We talked all the way from Kovan to Jurong. We laughed and giggled about the silly things we did in the past, and gossiped alot about the rest of our classmates. Haha... Really had a great time. Although during the days we were actually not very close, but I don't know why we have so many things to say... Really miss the memories...
Tomorrow gotta wake up at 7am, gotta go office print something first, then go meet my master, as she flew my kite today. Sianz. Tomorrow must must grab her cannot let her go le.
Yesterday Evelyn last minute cancelled the outing with Shiqing and me... He must be saddened. But we will be able to go out again one day, ok?
Hmm, today went canvessing alone, then went to meet Zhiguan and Ah-Heng to buy Yvonne's birthday present. Haha, had a hard time choosing sia... End up bought a thing which I also like very much one. Sunday will be able to pass it to her le! She will be coming Chomp Chomp too! So long never see her le, miss her so much man...
After that when I was on my way home, I saw my ex-classmate of mine during secondary school! Wow, We had so many things to talk about sia, really really miss the days. It has been years... We really talked non stop, Just cant stop thinking about the past memories... We talked all the way from Kovan to Jurong. We laughed and giggled about the silly things we did in the past, and gossiped alot about the rest of our classmates. Haha... Really had a great time. Although during the days we were actually not very close, but I don't know why we have so many things to say... Really miss the memories...
Tomorrow gotta wake up at 7am, gotta go office print something first, then go meet my master, as she flew my kite today. Sianz. Tomorrow must must grab her cannot let her go le.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home