Mood: Don't Know
The talk this morning was damn good. The speaker was really amazing.
Me and Jialin later on went to eat KFC at Cineleisure. Both of us shared a zinger burger.
The board game very exciting, don't know why, maybe because is I paired up with Jialin ba. She super KB... Make me very nervous about the game. Haha... But in the end we never win la.
Went to celebrate Ah-Beng's birthday just now. So funny, almost all the guys botak!!! Hehe... Then suddenly saw Nick and Gary Loh, then I realised that they were all there having BBQ celebrating Nick's birthday as well. Haha...
Then don't know what happened to dear... I really don't know what I've done wrong. Haiz.
Me and Jialin later on went to eat KFC at Cineleisure. Both of us shared a zinger burger.
The board game very exciting, don't know why, maybe because is I paired up with Jialin ba. She super KB... Make me very nervous about the game. Haha... But in the end we never win la.
Went to celebrate Ah-Beng's birthday just now. So funny, almost all the guys botak!!! Hehe... Then suddenly saw Nick and Gary Loh, then I realised that they were all there having BBQ celebrating Nick's birthday as well. Haha...
Then don't know what happened to dear... I really don't know what I've done wrong. Haiz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home