Mood: Happy
Hi hi... Just came back from office. Today need go back office do callings and training. Haha. Luckily Jialin around also, she was sitting beside me. Though we did not keep talking to each other, but with her around, I feel more comfortable and am able to concentrate on my work more. Don't know la, maybe you all can say that I'm very dependant and relies on other people, but I never make use of her leh... Just with her around I feel more normal ma... As I said.
Hmm, today the most most funniest part is that Jialin's slipper was spoilt!!! Wahaha... Say liao you all also cannot believe sia. She alight the cab when she reached our office, then she stepped on her own slipper, lifted up the "stepped" foot, and *snap* the slipper goes. Haha. Then when she reached the office, she kept asking: Yingqi... How??? My slippers spoil... Help me!!!
Then I see her slippers liao I laughed abit. And when I hear the whole scenario, I really laugh till pengz all the way sia!!! K la, but I see her so kelian, and nobody helped or care about her lor, then somemore she don't know what to do... So I helped her by recaling my past experiences... That's to staple the slippers!!! Hehe... Well, don't think its stupid hor... It really worked, and she kept thanking me. Hee...
Hmm, went Hsinghai today. Kenna say by conductor again (as expected). Haiz.
Tomorrow we will be having monthly meeting again. Great food, great fun!!! Yeah!!!
Hmm, today the most most funniest part is that Jialin's slipper was spoilt!!! Wahaha... Say liao you all also cannot believe sia. She alight the cab when she reached our office, then she stepped on her own slipper, lifted up the "stepped" foot, and *snap* the slipper goes. Haha. Then when she reached the office, she kept asking: Yingqi... How??? My slippers spoil... Help me!!!
Then I see her slippers liao I laughed abit. And when I hear the whole scenario, I really laugh till pengz all the way sia!!! K la, but I see her so kelian, and nobody helped or care about her lor, then somemore she don't know what to do... So I helped her by recaling my past experiences... That's to staple the slippers!!! Hehe... Well, don't think its stupid hor... It really worked, and she kept thanking me. Hee...
Hmm, went Hsinghai today. Kenna say by conductor again (as expected). Haiz.
Tomorrow we will be having monthly meeting again. Great food, great fun!!! Yeah!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home