Friday, July 1

Mood: I'm Back

Dear friends, bloggy, and all people out there. I'm back. Too many things have happened all these while, and I've really seen through so many things. At the same time, I made new friends at my company. I still don't know how to express how's my job going on, cos even if I say already, not many people will believe me. I won't want to say what happened those times le. I will start from today again.

I went to office to submit a case. This is my very first cold client. Well, I will definately do my best service for my clients.

Well, just wish to express myself out here... I hate doing partner with that person during roadshow. He speaks and speaks all the time without letting me the chance to talk at all. I was totally turned off by him, so don't even need to say the prospect lor. Even if there are people who are able to be closed potentially, it becomes totally impossible. How? I really cannot partner with him leh. Its really a waste of time ba. I think next time when he wants to sit down, I will ask a senior to sit with him. If he is able to close the person with help of the senior, do let him take the case. I rather he close than both of us sit down and never close. I don't mind giving cases to him, but I really wish that he will be able to listen and hear out what the prospect wishes to say, and what are their problems, rather than hard-selling.

Tomorrow Zhiguan will be coming back le. So happy, can see him again after all the whole week's work. We will be going out for movie, then go near his house for dinner, then bring him and his family to go visit my sis' house, and also can take a look on the wedding album. Heez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home