Mood: Happy
Halo!!! Today Zhiguan came out from his Tekong le. I afternoon around 1.30pm like that reached his house. Walao, he havn't bath since home. Super smelly sia!!! Haha... But I still like la... Hehe. Then I played with his computer a while, then we went out go makan. We went eat Pizza!!! Yay, so long never go eat pizza with him le. After eating, he promised that he will buy many things next time when we go shopping and when he get his pay. Yay!!! I want too many things le! Think I gotta write a list for him ba, in case I left out anything. Hee.
At first we going watch movie one, but in the end all sold out le. Never mind, I going watch War of the Worlds next week with him. Hmm, then we went NTUC buy his toiletries for his army thingy. Hear he is the only one booked out. Ah-Heng, Ah-Beng and the rest all gotta stay inside. Don't know why leh. Got reason one la, but I don't know what are their reasons.
Actually last night we planned to go to my sis house and see see her wedding album too de, but Zhiguan's dad was sick, so they say next time. So sad, hope his dad will get well soon. I see his dad like very xin ku like that, then face all red, like having high fever like that.
Hmm, k la, tomorrow got Hsinghai, then after that need go office for training. Haha. Hope tomorrow Hsinghai conductor won't scold me ba. Especially Jeremy too, he seems quite kanjiong about long teng, whereas I'm more concerned about the Xi Qu's percussion solo part sia. Haiz. Don't know what he thinking.
Hey Jun Jun, Vic, Wenhao, Jialin, Ivan, Leonard, Liling, Xingzuan, Bernard, XiuFen, William, Wan Seong, Rong Guang, ShiJun, Bernard(2), Bee Shee, Ling Ling, last but not least, my dearest Guan Guan... Just wish to tell you guys that you are the ones whom I can be myself when I'm with you. I just feel so comfortable when any of you are around. It just gives me a sense of secure. You guys don't have to make me laugh or whatever, your presence will already make my day.
At first we going watch movie one, but in the end all sold out le. Never mind, I going watch War of the Worlds next week with him. Hmm, then we went NTUC buy his toiletries for his army thingy. Hear he is the only one booked out. Ah-Heng, Ah-Beng and the rest all gotta stay inside. Don't know why leh. Got reason one la, but I don't know what are their reasons.
Actually last night we planned to go to my sis house and see see her wedding album too de, but Zhiguan's dad was sick, so they say next time. So sad, hope his dad will get well soon. I see his dad like very xin ku like that, then face all red, like having high fever like that.
Hmm, k la, tomorrow got Hsinghai, then after that need go office for training. Haha. Hope tomorrow Hsinghai conductor won't scold me ba. Especially Jeremy too, he seems quite kanjiong about long teng, whereas I'm more concerned about the Xi Qu's percussion solo part sia. Haiz. Don't know what he thinking.
Hey Jun Jun, Vic, Wenhao, Jialin, Ivan, Leonard, Liling, Xingzuan, Bernard, XiuFen, William, Wan Seong, Rong Guang, ShiJun, Bernard(2), Bee Shee, Ling Ling, last but not least, my dearest Guan Guan... Just wish to tell you guys that you are the ones whom I can be myself when I'm with you. I just feel so comfortable when any of you are around. It just gives me a sense of secure. You guys don't have to make me laugh or whatever, your presence will already make my day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home