Monday, July 4

Mood: Sad

Haiz, how I wish he at least will really support me of what I'm doing. Other people don't support never mind, but why he like that... His support will definately give me lots of encouragement and motivation. What he is doing now is everyday keep demoralising me, trying to make me quit my job if he can. Everytime when I'm working, I will get so excited to work and canvass people, but whenever I thought of him, as I know that he super objects me in this line, I often held myself back.

I have talked to him about this many time, and asked me if he could give me a support instead. But he says that its impossible for him to do so, saying that I'm earning very little. It just feel like forcing me to choose one, either my job, or him. Can't I have both? All I need is him not discouraging me and demoralising me, thats all. He just feel that as if if I'm going to work, I will not think about him anymore... Which is totally not true lor. The more I work, the more I will think of him. Because I get into this line because of him (in case you all don't know), I have my own plans, and now he is the one discouraging me.

So sometimes I really feel like giving up for the sake of him. But just because for the sake of him, I will not give up, and hope that one day he will really support me and understand me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home