Saturday, July 9

Mood: So-so

Yo, today early in the morning went office for a training. Supposed to start at 10am one, but big boss big shot, late start, let everybody wait for him. Haha. But its ok la, who ask him is big boss. So after that we started the board game thingy briefing. Walao... Both the two managers don't know how to play one... Organiser of the programme somemore!!! Haha... Then we the rest of advisors kept suaning them till siao. Wenqiang kept trying to "con" our money, then Leonard was abit sick, kept asking us need this one, need that one anot, then collect money till very confused... Haha, haiyo, actually both of them also the same la.

Then we sat at Shao Kuang's car... Me and Jialin were trying to be funny ourselves at the back seats. Think his car going break down by our voices le. Haha... Then all his soft toys at the back of his car were all going hay wire le. It was very neat when we first board his car one, but when we got down, they were all over. Keke!!! Heck care.

I promised her to pull a sit down for her. Yes I did... But that auntie sat at our place, asked so many questions that we don't know how to handle her, then she actually sat for an hour or so!!! In the end, she said that she is not the decision maker... Its her husband. Kaoz... Then I was so sorry to Jialin. Haiz. I know she must be very sad now. I will still continue to help her!!!

Then went to class. Haha, rubbish and talk cok with those friends again. Really had a lot fun, they all super funny. Haha... Don't know whether is go school to study or gossip one. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home