Mood: Happy, Confused
Today me and Jialin kambated at the road show, and finally we closed a case in 3 hours. This time, the case is mine. But I wasn't very happy leh, cos I feel that it seems like everything and every presentation is done by her, and I am only taking the case. Haiz. How am I going to help her like that? Its only like pulling her down lor.
Anyway, today had quite a long day. After work, I rushed to school, and after school, I rushed to Hsinghai. Hmm, by the time I reached Hsinghai, they only left around 45mins for practice le. And when I reached home, it was already 11.30, my show was already half started le. Haha...
Hmm, seems like much of my friends out there are having problems...
Jun Jun, I hope you are really alright now. Sorry for not being there with you when you are down. And also, I hope that you can be more independant, no matter you are having boyfriend or not.
Vic, I will always give you encouragements, and I won't stop giving until you have stood up and firm to the ground. I may be there helping you all the time, but you know that the only one who can really make it true is yourself. And DON'T GIVE UP!!! If you give up now, you will sure regret. But if you really abe to pull through this period of time, you will turn back and see how you actually missed the days being a busy young lady, a leader, a member, and a student. And you will also see how much you have grown (mentally, not size).
Tomorrow will be going chinese restaurants for dinner to celebrate my mum's birthday. Shit that Meiling... So no big no small to my dad... Such a pity to the 3 little sons who have such a mother. Don't know Sunday need to change time with Jialin and Raymond or not. Haiz. Dilemma!!!
Anyway, today had quite a long day. After work, I rushed to school, and after school, I rushed to Hsinghai. Hmm, by the time I reached Hsinghai, they only left around 45mins for practice le. And when I reached home, it was already 11.30, my show was already half started le. Haha...
Hmm, seems like much of my friends out there are having problems...
Jun Jun, I hope you are really alright now. Sorry for not being there with you when you are down. And also, I hope that you can be more independant, no matter you are having boyfriend or not.
Vic, I will always give you encouragements, and I won't stop giving until you have stood up and firm to the ground. I may be there helping you all the time, but you know that the only one who can really make it true is yourself. And DON'T GIVE UP!!! If you give up now, you will sure regret. But if you really abe to pull through this period of time, you will turn back and see how you actually missed the days being a busy young lady, a leader, a member, and a student. And you will also see how much you have grown (mentally, not size).
Tomorrow will be going chinese restaurants for dinner to celebrate my mum's birthday. Shit that Meiling... So no big no small to my dad... Such a pity to the 3 little sons who have such a mother. Don't know Sunday need to change time with Jialin and Raymond or not. Haiz. Dilemma!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home