Mood: So-So
Yesterday me and Jialin closed a big case at road show, but the case for Jialin, as I owed her one. Today no case la. Cos I needa go to school... Test!!!
Sianz. I don't recognise the papers but the papers recognise me. I thought that I might be able to copy from the friend beside me... But before I realised it, I found that he actually wrote exactly the same thing as what I did... Then I sianz 1/2. Haha...
Hmm... This Sunday will be my mum's birthday. Don't know what my sis have planned. I hope that she don't spoil the plans again. Idiot.
Sianz. I don't recognise the papers but the papers recognise me. I thought that I might be able to copy from the friend beside me... But before I realised it, I found that he actually wrote exactly the same thing as what I did... Then I sianz 1/2. Haha...
Hmm... This Sunday will be my mum's birthday. Don't know what my sis have planned. I hope that she don't spoil the plans again. Idiot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home