Mood: Happy
Yay, today celebrated my mum's birthday with my dad, sis, Guan Guan, Leo, and Jiamin (my cousin). At first I stayed at home with my parents lor... Then go NTUC buy 4D for my mum. Then I meet Guan Guan at JE interchange, then there also got our company's road show lor... Then Jialin also there ma... Then the moment I saw Guan Guan coming down from escelator, I quickly asked Jialin to approach him. Haha!!! Guan Guan as usual, seems scared and kept avoiding lor. Then when they saw me I was kinda laughing lor, then he know that we played him la. Then I introduced them to each other lor. Heez.
Then I brought him to my home, and when I reach home, my cousin is already at my house le. After my sis and Leo has reached also, we set off together and went Yunan restaurant to eat. Haiz... my mum was actually complaining to the staffs there about their place with some fly around lor... And somemore got an insect one a bowl of our deserts la. Haha... Haiyo... troublesome customer sia... Then they gave us a 20% discount lor. Keke!!! Ok la...
Hmm, tomorrow really don't know how leh... Jialin and Raymond??? My family??? Still in dilemma!!!
Then I brought him to my home, and when I reach home, my cousin is already at my house le. After my sis and Leo has reached also, we set off together and went Yunan restaurant to eat. Haiz... my mum was actually complaining to the staffs there about their place with some fly around lor... And somemore got an insect one a bowl of our deserts la. Haha... Haiyo... troublesome customer sia... Then they gave us a 20% discount lor. Keke!!! Ok la...
Hmm, tomorrow really don't know how leh... Jialin and Raymond??? My family??? Still in dilemma!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home