Mood: Happy
On Saturday, I went to see phone lines and plans with my dad while waiting for Zhiguan. Poor him, he was seeing doctor that morning, then me and my dad waited long for him, we walked here and there. Then finally, I managed to persuade my dad to go home, as Jun Jun is coming to Bugis and she asked me to go temple pray with her. Haha, she so lousy, don't know what the things to do... Need me help her lor. Keke...
Finally, Zhiguan came le. We went to watch the Island. Quite nice show sia... Should go and watch ba. Then so happy, he bought me a new wallet!!! Yay!!! Muackz dear! And this was the first time he wanted to pei me for so long, till late night. But he seems sian sian leh. I really don't know what he thinking... I really hope he can be as cheerful as before... My feeling for him has never changed leh. I hope he don't be too paranoid.
Yesterday, as usual, went Hsinghai lor. Then went roadshow... Closed a case! Haha... actually last time already trial close this guy le la. He was working infront of the Ngee Ann City, put up a stall, selling big sausages. Haha... then he treated me and Jialin eat sia. So good! Happily, I went home lor.
Today... Actually today has nothing much leh. Don't think I want to talk about today ba.
Finally, Zhiguan came le. We went to watch the Island. Quite nice show sia... Should go and watch ba. Then so happy, he bought me a new wallet!!! Yay!!! Muackz dear! And this was the first time he wanted to pei me for so long, till late night. But he seems sian sian leh. I really don't know what he thinking... I really hope he can be as cheerful as before... My feeling for him has never changed leh. I hope he don't be too paranoid.
Yesterday, as usual, went Hsinghai lor. Then went roadshow... Closed a case! Haha... actually last time already trial close this guy le la. He was working infront of the Ngee Ann City, put up a stall, selling big sausages. Haha... then he treated me and Jialin eat sia. So good! Happily, I went home lor.
Today... Actually today has nothing much leh. Don't think I want to talk about today ba.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home