Mood: Fine
There are so many things that's in my mind. My work, my friends, my relationship, my family... How I wish there is someone out there to listen to me... I know many of them are willing to listen to my problems, thanks... However, its impossible to tell one single person about all my stuffs.
I just went to a friend's ROM buffet. Other of my classmates came too. One of my classmates is/are (her boyfriend also our classmate) getting married next week le. She suddenly gave me see a photo of her foetus when she took in the hospital. What a suprise. She is pregnant. Hmm, many of them thought: Is it too soon? And for the friend who ROM today is also barely 21 years old (she is not pregnant). Well, I just tell myself no need think so much ba.
Thanks for those who eventually became my friends, you people really brighten up my day.
Hmm, just wish your can do something for me occasionally without complains and stuffs. Isn't it should be happy to do something for me? Why am I always the one who is doing things for you willingly? Moreover, you don't appreciate what I does sometimes.
Dear friend, when will you stop thinking about him? Its really not worth brooding and making yourself unhappy. Why can't you just be strong? Why do you make others worry for you when you are just getting upset over a person? Is it really worth it? I don't see a point here. Please... Its time for you to wake up.
*Bless my dad*
I just went to a friend's ROM buffet. Other of my classmates came too. One of my classmates is/are (her boyfriend also our classmate) getting married next week le. She suddenly gave me see a photo of her foetus when she took in the hospital. What a suprise. She is pregnant. Hmm, many of them thought: Is it too soon? And for the friend who ROM today is also barely 21 years old (she is not pregnant). Well, I just tell myself no need think so much ba.
Thanks for those who eventually became my friends, you people really brighten up my day.
Hmm, just wish your can do something for me occasionally without complains and stuffs. Isn't it should be happy to do something for me? Why am I always the one who is doing things for you willingly? Moreover, you don't appreciate what I does sometimes.
Dear friend, when will you stop thinking about him? Its really not worth brooding and making yourself unhappy. Why can't you just be strong? Why do you make others worry for you when you are just getting upset over a person? Is it really worth it? I don't see a point here. Please... Its time for you to wake up.
*Bless my dad*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home