Mood:
Actually I'm right. I don't like people to know my problems, so I normally don't post my problems here. I don't blog these few days because there were too many unhappy things happening these days already. In all areas, all aspects... I know I've let too many people unhappy, too many people down. Yet none of them really knows my reasons behind my doings. And they don't even know why I do so, and my situations, and also my feelings. All the areas in my life just came struck me at the very same moment and time. Dear God, please give me a break. I don't know how long I can hold much longer. Nobody understands me... I think this should be my greatest weakness in life... Not letting others know my problems. So they just think its ok to say me, blame me, scold me, and put pressure on me. I'm not a super woman. I may be strong, but I'm not able to juggle so many big problems at one time. I cannot take it.
I made this decision last time because of that, but that thing failed because of this.
However, I will still remain strong. I believe if I were to go through all these bravely, I will be a much stronger person in the future. But when that day comes, even bigger problems will arise. And this is how my life will go.
I made this decision last time because of that, but that thing failed because of this.
However, I will still remain strong. I believe if I were to go through all these bravely, I will be a much stronger person in the future. But when that day comes, even bigger problems will arise. And this is how my life will go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home