Mood: November's Chopin
Hello!!! It has been the 3rd day since I have the cd... And I've listened to it very much le. Its really a great great great cd man!!! Hehe... Must comment on the songs...
Ye Qu:
Its such a sad sad song... So sole, co cold... Eerie but so loving... Anyway, its the main song in the album la. I just like this kind of song, like Yi Fu Zhi Ming and Zhi Zhan Zhi Shang. So Ye Qu is another one. It really does not dissapoint me abit.
Lan Se Feng Bao:
Don't really understand and like the song...
Fa Ru Xue:
Good!!! For those who really like Dong Feng Po should listen to this!!! I think its a much nicer version of Dong Feng Po (personal feelings la). Especially the last part of the song, so cute and so "chinese" sia. Got that kind of classic beauty... Its the 2nd theme song of this album anyway...
Hei Se Mao Yi:
Mind you, its Hei Se Mao Yi, not Hei Se You Mo. Though its also in minor key, but the feeling and atmosphere of the song is different. I like this song also... Really not bad.
Si Mian Chu Ge:
LOL, funny song!!! Must see the lyrics!!! Its saying about the reporters lor. Read and study the lyrics... Very very super you mo shui lor (got ink)! Wahaha... Nice written song...
Feng:
I LOVE THIS SONG!!! My favourite song!!! Hear the symphony background! So grand, the lyrics definately, absolutely fit the melody very much. Hey, its not easy for the lyrics to fit the melody so nicely you know? The music is so grand, so moving, I can nearly cry... It really makes me feel like in the Walt Disney, when the prince and princess is finally together... Grand finale. Best song in the album. Think my discman keep repeating this song until going to spoil le...
Lan Man Shou Ji:
I believe this song's MTV will be something regarding to panasonic handphone again. *Always like that de*. Haha... Very sunshine song. Super Tao Ze's style. For those who do not know who is singing this, might be even thinking that this song is written by Tao Ze...
Ni Lin:
A very very good rap song. Cos normally his rap songs always not very welcome by people, but I beleve this song will give other's a suprise. This song reminds me abit of Bu La Ge Guang Chang. Very well written song. I think one of the biggest reason is that he is using classical music and classical instruments as background. Extraodinary rap song!!!
Mai Ya Tang:
Oh my oh my... Reminds me of Yuan You Hui... Think he really loves classical music alot leh. Starting of this song already using strings by London or Paris ancient strings style le... Happy, active, cutie song.
Shan Hu Hai:
Haha... Nearly forgot to post this song man!!! How can??? Its one of the greatest hits in this album leh!!! Hehe... First time a duet in Jay's album. Very well written lyrics, quite sad oso. Emotioning... I love this song!!!
The other two songs:
Muahaha, no need to say la, think you all hear too many times le. Need me introduce meh?
Ye Qu:
Its such a sad sad song... So sole, co cold... Eerie but so loving... Anyway, its the main song in the album la. I just like this kind of song, like Yi Fu Zhi Ming and Zhi Zhan Zhi Shang. So Ye Qu is another one. It really does not dissapoint me abit.
Lan Se Feng Bao:
Don't really understand and like the song...
Fa Ru Xue:
Good!!! For those who really like Dong Feng Po should listen to this!!! I think its a much nicer version of Dong Feng Po (personal feelings la). Especially the last part of the song, so cute and so "chinese" sia. Got that kind of classic beauty... Its the 2nd theme song of this album anyway...
Hei Se Mao Yi:
Mind you, its Hei Se Mao Yi, not Hei Se You Mo. Though its also in minor key, but the feeling and atmosphere of the song is different. I like this song also... Really not bad.
Si Mian Chu Ge:
LOL, funny song!!! Must see the lyrics!!! Its saying about the reporters lor. Read and study the lyrics... Very very super you mo shui lor (got ink)! Wahaha... Nice written song...
Feng:
I LOVE THIS SONG!!! My favourite song!!! Hear the symphony background! So grand, the lyrics definately, absolutely fit the melody very much. Hey, its not easy for the lyrics to fit the melody so nicely you know? The music is so grand, so moving, I can nearly cry... It really makes me feel like in the Walt Disney, when the prince and princess is finally together... Grand finale. Best song in the album. Think my discman keep repeating this song until going to spoil le...
Lan Man Shou Ji:
I believe this song's MTV will be something regarding to panasonic handphone again. *Always like that de*. Haha... Very sunshine song. Super Tao Ze's style. For those who do not know who is singing this, might be even thinking that this song is written by Tao Ze...
Ni Lin:
A very very good rap song. Cos normally his rap songs always not very welcome by people, but I beleve this song will give other's a suprise. This song reminds me abit of Bu La Ge Guang Chang. Very well written song. I think one of the biggest reason is that he is using classical music and classical instruments as background. Extraodinary rap song!!!
Mai Ya Tang:
Oh my oh my... Reminds me of Yuan You Hui... Think he really loves classical music alot leh. Starting of this song already using strings by London or Paris ancient strings style le... Happy, active, cutie song.
Shan Hu Hai:
Haha... Nearly forgot to post this song man!!! How can??? Its one of the greatest hits in this album leh!!! Hehe... First time a duet in Jay's album. Very well written lyrics, quite sad oso. Emotioning... I love this song!!!
The other two songs:
Muahaha, no need to say la, think you all hear too many times le. Need me introduce meh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home