Mood: Happy, Confused
Good day, everyone!!! Today I will be going out with Zhiguan till evening... Lol... So just come up here to blog first cos there were quite a number of things happened for the past few days.
Firstly, I want to thank Vic for helping me with this bloggy... Don't know how she do it, so I just let her play around with it lor. Turned out quite successful... Thanks ah, haier.
Secondly, I wanna congrats my boss. He just got married and is now really a very successful man in Singapore. Cos I always think that: A rich and success in career man without a woman, is still a failure. So now he is really the most blessed guy in the world liao. Keke!!!
Thirdly, exams are over liao. And I passed my HI!!! Now I can concentrate on my work le. GuanGuan: I hope you can understand my time and situation as I only have one month to work on. Somemore still got FYP to do this month.
HM: I really thank you all these while as you have taken very good care of me. You are really a great person to be with, and I don't want to lose you as a friend. Thank you for being so understanding. There are times in life where there's a split road and you really wouldn't know where to head to next. You really had nearly brought me to route B, And now that I've chosen road A, I know I will not regret and I really hope you can give me some of your blessings...
Firstly, I want to thank Vic for helping me with this bloggy... Don't know how she do it, so I just let her play around with it lor. Turned out quite successful... Thanks ah, haier.
Secondly, I wanna congrats my boss. He just got married and is now really a very successful man in Singapore. Cos I always think that: A rich and success in career man without a woman, is still a failure. So now he is really the most blessed guy in the world liao. Keke!!!
Thirdly, exams are over liao. And I passed my HI!!! Now I can concentrate on my work le. GuanGuan: I hope you can understand my time and situation as I only have one month to work on. Somemore still got FYP to do this month.
HM: I really thank you all these while as you have taken very good care of me. You are really a great person to be with, and I don't want to lose you as a friend. Thank you for being so understanding. There are times in life where there's a split road and you really wouldn't know where to head to next. You really had nearly brought me to route B, And now that I've chosen road A, I know I will not regret and I really hope you can give me some of your blessings...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home