Mood: Beyond!!!
Yay!!! I had a real great day today!!! Hehe... Just came back from the Beyond's concert. Now I know why Mavis say they are "Man" band, not boy-band liao... They are really so cool! Can't express out much of my excitedness, cos Zhiguan beside me ma... Wait he jeolous.... :P Haha... But I see them liao really making me faint sia, so old le still got so much charisma. Especially when they are singing while playing their instruments... Waliew!!! *Faint*. I see the guitarist at first, wah, seems very cool, then I see the bass, wah really cannot decide who is more handsome, then I see the drummer playing solo... Then I faint... Beyond is really too shuai le!!! Must must must get Zhiguan to burn the cds for me. Cant wait to hear it sia! The fans of Beyond definately will not lose to fans of Jay Chou lor. You see them hor... When singing the last two songs... Waliew... Nearly the whole stadium stood up lor!!! But thats not all... Most of them are aunties and uncles leh! So can you imagine how fanatic they are?
Beyond Rawks...
Beyond Rawks...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home