Mood: Still Sick
Hey You!!! Yesh You!!! Stop treating me like a kid! Stop hong me and baby talk with me... You don't know me well lor... I'm not that kind of gal who is always so "gu niang" and weak lor. I'm a grown up liao... A grown up young lady. Maybe you really don't know that I'm a tomboy, but its obvious right? So stop baby talk to me lor! It just makes me puke! I just don't dare to tell you at your face, but I really feel its gross lor... Also, I'm over 21 le, I know how to take care of myself. Most importantly... YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND... So who are you to care so much about me? Sorry lor, I won't appreciate it de lor. I just feel you very fan!!! When I asked you to help me do things or talk to you, its just because you are my friend lor. I have my very own boyfriend le k???So please stop all your stuffs... Maybe you can try treating me coldly or even heck care me, or scold me vulgurs when talking to me... Probably I might talk to you abit more lor.
Stupid Chee Hong people...
Stupid Chee Hong people...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home