Mood: Boring!!!
Wow, it has been a long time since I felt bored. I remembered that the last time when I felt so bored was when i was looking for a job... Which I think its about a year ago ba. Haha!
There are some things which I don't know I should type it out here or not leh. Its about my work. I just hate it when they keep comparing our productions here and there. I don't give a damn about it. I see those top advisers pulling such a long face everytime I sees them... So different from me, as I'm always the happy-go-lucky types. Everytime when I sees them, all they say from their mouth is the word "stress, no production", when they are earning as high as $8,000 a month already. Hmm, is it that I'm really too lax or what? But... I really don't care. Be it the top or the lousiest, I just want to know why and what I'm really doing in this line. I want to give the best product to people around me, with the premium they are most comfortable with. I want them to know that in case anything happens, unlike those who shuns away, I will be the one facing upwards to give you the things you need. I think this is the one and only satisfaction that I can ever find in this career. However, I know its hard for me to carry this feeling of mine to the people and friends, or even, I might not be able to sustain it in an ethical way. But I'm currently still doing good, and I will keep it this way.
Hey girl(s), stop being so naive and wasting your time, energy, and your youth on such a guy who don't worth your tears. There is really no point filling him up your mind when you know he can't be yours. Its a total waste of your brain cells. I would rather you using your brain to think of other stuffs (studies/production). Perhaps, when you have come around to pull yourself back to the things that you should be doing (the above), things not only will get better, but he might even come to you personally. [I think I have said these numerous times already]. However, I know what I said can never go into your brain... Until you learn it the hardway personally one day...
Guan Guan, its been two years. Its still the old words: You are the one I love most in my life. Where these words don't come by easy, and where these words are as strong as a diamond, that it will not rust nor wear.
There are some things which I don't know I should type it out here or not leh. Its about my work. I just hate it when they keep comparing our productions here and there. I don't give a damn about it. I see those top advisers pulling such a long face everytime I sees them... So different from me, as I'm always the happy-go-lucky types. Everytime when I sees them, all they say from their mouth is the word "stress, no production", when they are earning as high as $8,000 a month already. Hmm, is it that I'm really too lax or what? But... I really don't care. Be it the top or the lousiest, I just want to know why and what I'm really doing in this line. I want to give the best product to people around me, with the premium they are most comfortable with. I want them to know that in case anything happens, unlike those who shuns away, I will be the one facing upwards to give you the things you need. I think this is the one and only satisfaction that I can ever find in this career. However, I know its hard for me to carry this feeling of mine to the people and friends, or even, I might not be able to sustain it in an ethical way. But I'm currently still doing good, and I will keep it this way.
Hey girl(s), stop being so naive and wasting your time, energy, and your youth on such a guy who don't worth your tears. There is really no point filling him up your mind when you know he can't be yours. Its a total waste of your brain cells. I would rather you using your brain to think of other stuffs (studies/production). Perhaps, when you have come around to pull yourself back to the things that you should be doing (the above), things not only will get better, but he might even come to you personally. [I think I have said these numerous times already]. However, I know what I said can never go into your brain... Until you learn it the hardway personally one day...
Guan Guan, its been two years. Its still the old words: You are the one I love most in my life. Where these words don't come by easy, and where these words are as strong as a diamond, that it will not rust nor wear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home