Friday, March 31

Mood: Sick

It has been 4 days since I was sick. So I also did not go to work for 4 days le. At first thought was food poisoning, cos William treated all of us for seafood dinner on the previous night. He found a sponsorer for his car's engine oil for one year. So very happy, blancah us. Then in the middle of the night, I woke up to vomit and lao sai. From then on, I keep on not feeling well le. Doctor say its not food poisoning... Its gastric flu. Coecidentally, my manager also kenna gastric flu. Bernard had cough. Alvin had sore throat. How come all the P18 (Ivan, my manager's team) people all sick? I think it must be something wrong with my manager room's feng shui. If not, won't be so heng de ma...

This week they are stationed at Hougang central doing road show. Heard that the place there isnt very good. Crowd is not there, and more elderly people. Yesterday I closed a case at my own appointment, so I asked them to update the report book for me as I go home to sleep. Then last night heard that the whole day only my that case... Kaoz. That place really so cannot make it meh? Don't know I sick, cannot go, is considered good thing or not... Lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home