Mood: Huh...
I'm feeling kinda confused now. Haiyo, what a day. Things happened out of what I expected. What am I gonna do now? Why want like that leh? Think I better make things clear first. Keke.
Btw, today went Suntec with Jialin and KarYong. Wah, super had a great time sia. Haha... One big brother taking 2 noisy little sisters out. To our suprise, KarYong can play the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) in the arcade... And he is REAL GOOD!!! He even played the double stage one, just by his own!!! OMG... I've never seen someone play this till so pro in my entire arcade life before... I saw people very lihai, but not as lihai as him lor... This game is super long le, nobody care much le. The game's popularity ceased when the para para dance came out. Haha... You all know how old is KarYong? He is 30+ le!!! But I truly believe that he must be one of the top DDR players in Singapore lor.
After that went makan dinner together lor. Haiz. Yuan lai just the 3 of us hor, can talk so much about JCO things. Yuan lai there are so many politics, and yuan Lai there are so many gossips around. But I also don't care much la. Better not know so much sia. Cos none of my business.
Then watched Failure to Launch. Quite good show, but abit too fast. If the story can be slower, eleborate abit more, it would be perfect. Thanks, no more comments.
Btw, today went Suntec with Jialin and KarYong. Wah, super had a great time sia. Haha... One big brother taking 2 noisy little sisters out. To our suprise, KarYong can play the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) in the arcade... And he is REAL GOOD!!! He even played the double stage one, just by his own!!! OMG... I've never seen someone play this till so pro in my entire arcade life before... I saw people very lihai, but not as lihai as him lor... This game is super long le, nobody care much le. The game's popularity ceased when the para para dance came out. Haha... You all know how old is KarYong? He is 30+ le!!! But I truly believe that he must be one of the top DDR players in Singapore lor.
After that went makan dinner together lor. Haiz. Yuan lai just the 3 of us hor, can talk so much about JCO things. Yuan lai there are so many politics, and yuan Lai there are so many gossips around. But I also don't care much la. Better not know so much sia. Cos none of my business.
Then watched Failure to Launch. Quite good show, but abit too fast. If the story can be slower, eleborate abit more, it would be perfect. Thanks, no more comments.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home