Mood: Hungry, Tired, Waiting
Harlow all... Im actually very very very tired now and wants to sleep, but my stomach is screaming for my help... It needs something inside it. Haiz. But I can't everytime spoil it and feed it, cos i gotta watch my weight la... Now already abit heavy le. How much? Cannot tell la... Tot i stupid meh? ^^
Im also waiting Peng Peng (Alex) to get home. I really has no idea where he is. I only know tat he has some thing to settle. About friends? Relatives? Geez, I really don't know sia. But everytime when he says that, I know that he will be home after 1 or 2am. He sounded quiet unhappy when he mentioned that he need to go out le, when he actually rushed home for the 9pm show (the golden path) and yet has to come out again before the show even started. Haiz, must be smthing real bad, man...
But nvm! Dont worry peng peng...! I've helped u watch le! So will act the whole episode out when i see u again k? LOL
Well, the next thing that im concerned about is that how do i change my links in this blog? wat are tags? how to add them? how do i upload pictures and videos? If anyone of you knows how to, please tell me k? Need help...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home