Mood: Bus
Today Yang Kang went to airport to fly my aeroplane. Yes. Flew my airplane! I missed call him at 4pm, and then at 6pm, he smsed me: Oh no! I thought of going back home and take a nap till 4pm! ... But he did not apologise, cos i think that he thinks I deserve it, as taking him as a spare tire (which I did not).
But anyway, today was a "bus day" for me...
- Took a 25mins 187 to Bukit Panjang help peng peng take smthing frm his client.
- Took 50mins 963 to Harbourfront to buy lunch and change bus to office.
- Took 7mins 57 to office.
After doing my calling...
- Took another 50mins 10 to tampines look for peng peng since he woke up early.
- Changed a 15mins 168 to his house from tampines.
- Took 10mins 72 to Tampines with Peng peng for dinner.
After dinner...
- Took 15mins 168 back to his house to take my bag.
- Took 30mins 168 to Woodlands to change bus.
- Took 45mins 187 back home.
If I have registered the "Ride and Redeem" from the SBStransit, I think I can redeem a soya bean milk from Mr. Bean or a chicken puff from Polar Cakes and Puffs shop just by today le. And If I continue these rides everyday for a month, I think I'm able to go Bintan for free le.
I know what you all are gonna say. The "Ride and redeem" is for SBS only, not for SMRT buses. But I meant the feel of travelling in bus for whole day. Its a description only.
But anyway, today was a "bus day" for me...
- Took a 25mins 187 to Bukit Panjang help peng peng take smthing frm his client.
- Took 50mins 963 to Harbourfront to buy lunch and change bus to office.
- Took 7mins 57 to office.
After doing my calling...
- Took another 50mins 10 to tampines look for peng peng since he woke up early.
- Changed a 15mins 168 to his house from tampines.
- Took 10mins 72 to Tampines with Peng peng for dinner.
After dinner...
- Took 15mins 168 back to his house to take my bag.
- Took 30mins 168 to Woodlands to change bus.
- Took 45mins 187 back home.
If I have registered the "Ride and Redeem" from the SBStransit, I think I can redeem a soya bean milk from Mr. Bean or a chicken puff from Polar Cakes and Puffs shop just by today le. And If I continue these rides everyday for a month, I think I'm able to go Bintan for free le.
I know what you all are gonna say. The "Ride and redeem" is for SBS only, not for SMRT buses. But I meant the feel of travelling in bus for whole day. Its a description only.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home