Mood: Still Sleepy
Ok, I'm back from dinner le. It was a so-so 5 persons set dinner at Crystal Jade, which costs $275. =.=
Zofie was crying so loudly in the restaurant just now that her parents has to pacify her up and down, carry her in and out of the restaurant. Haiyo, can't even have a proper meal sia. Luckily, my mum brought a banana. Zofie took big big bites of it till the whole banana finishes. And when she realised that it has finished already, she cried again. Duhz. This time, I volunteered to carry her out for a walk, so that her parents and have their meal in peace. Sadly, she cried even louder, and kept stretching and looking inside of the restaurant (think she must be looking for her parents). When my brother-in-law came out and carried her, she kept quiet immediately. :"(
Hmm, Peng peng just called me and he is going out to settle things again... Haiz... Don't know this time how late is he going to reach back home again. And you know, he is still in pain err... <:(
Hate those people who think big of themselves, then likes to talk rubbish, and to catch people's attention since they have not much friends.
Ok, don't know who I'm talking about right? Its ok. I'm not talking about you, so don't worry. And for the one person whom I'm talking about, I dont think you will even feel that its about you lor.
Zofie was crying so loudly in the restaurant just now that her parents has to pacify her up and down, carry her in and out of the restaurant. Haiyo, can't even have a proper meal sia. Luckily, my mum brought a banana. Zofie took big big bites of it till the whole banana finishes. And when she realised that it has finished already, she cried again. Duhz. This time, I volunteered to carry her out for a walk, so that her parents and have their meal in peace. Sadly, she cried even louder, and kept stretching and looking inside of the restaurant (think she must be looking for her parents). When my brother-in-law came out and carried her, she kept quiet immediately. :"(
Hmm, Peng peng just called me and he is going out to settle things again... Haiz... Don't know this time how late is he going to reach back home again. And you know, he is still in pain err... <:(
Hate those people who think big of themselves, then likes to talk rubbish, and to catch people's attention since they have not much friends.
Ok, don't know who I'm talking about right? Its ok. I'm not talking about you, so don't worry. And for the one person whom I'm talking about, I dont think you will even feel that its about you lor.

2 Comments:
heyz engine! eve(spco) was here!! really admire ur persistency to blog everyday.something i can't do. cuz i lack of discipline!!!! keep it up!
Hahaha... thx ah... jus a way to keep myself occupied every moment ma... lol...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home