Mood: >.<
Oh man!!!................. I rushed home, i really did... Uncle Steven sent me home just now, and I reached my house downstairs at 9.50pm... Then I quickly ran to take lift, search for keys, dashed into the house, switched on the tv, hoping that I can see the last part of the show, at least... But... when I turned on the tv, the music started le... =.= So I only managed to watch the trailer, and started to eat the frog porridge that I've bought at AMK. Very delicious sia... ^^
I think its time for me to call Shijun le. It has been 2 years plus since I saw him. Just now after my appointment at Bugis, I ran into Meijun, outside the bugis junction. We were rather astonished to see each other. This afternoon, after my driving lesson, Rongguang smsed me and asked me to join him for lunch. I turned him down as I've promised my mum to go home for lunch earlier in the morning. So just now, Meijun said: Hey you very cartoon leh, go home for lunch... Then I was shocked, how cm she know about it, just within a day!!! Then realised that she had lunch with Rongguang this afternoon la... What a day! Havnt been seeing them for almost 2 years le, then today Rongguang asked me for lunch with Meijun, and ran into Meijun in the evening... Hasn't seen that OP for years too, and today finally saw him... Hmm? 1501 (15th Jan), must go and buy 4d le... Don't stop me... Then Meijun told me that she saw Shijun's friendster, and saw that he is attached le!!! o.O Who is the person sia?!?! Must call him after publishing this post le.
Oh ya, and you know what?! Peng peng now went to look for a friend whom he hasnt contact for a very long time too. He has nearly forgotten that he has such a friend whom exist.. He made a cold call from his leads using his hp by pressing the correct number, and then suddenly a name popped up. Duhz? A lead which is already in his existing phonebook? LOL... Its also today!!
And do you know what day is it today? Its my Dad's birthday!!! Muahaha...
1501...1501...1501...
I think its time for me to call Shijun le. It has been 2 years plus since I saw him. Just now after my appointment at Bugis, I ran into Meijun, outside the bugis junction. We were rather astonished to see each other. This afternoon, after my driving lesson, Rongguang smsed me and asked me to join him for lunch. I turned him down as I've promised my mum to go home for lunch earlier in the morning. So just now, Meijun said: Hey you very cartoon leh, go home for lunch... Then I was shocked, how cm she know about it, just within a day!!! Then realised that she had lunch with Rongguang this afternoon la... What a day! Havnt been seeing them for almost 2 years le, then today Rongguang asked me for lunch with Meijun, and ran into Meijun in the evening... Hasn't seen that OP for years too, and today finally saw him... Hmm? 1501 (15th Jan), must go and buy 4d le... Don't stop me... Then Meijun told me that she saw Shijun's friendster, and saw that he is attached le!!! o.O Who is the person sia?!?! Must call him after publishing this post le.
Oh ya, and you know what?! Peng peng now went to look for a friend whom he hasnt contact for a very long time too. He has nearly forgotten that he has such a friend whom exist.. He made a cold call from his leads using his hp by pressing the correct number, and then suddenly a name popped up. Duhz? A lead which is already in his existing phonebook? LOL... Its also today!!
And do you know what day is it today? Its my Dad's birthday!!! Muahaha...
1501...1501...1501...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home