Thursday, January 17

Mood: Tired With Satisfaction

Wah, this morning had a "short" meeting... LOL, we all expect to be not more than 30mins, ended up Ivan talked for more than an hour. Wahaha...


Morning went for meeting, afternoon went for driving lesson, and night went for appointment, then rush back home for show!!!


I wanted to see the very very beginning part of today's show leh... Cos yesterday night it ended with Lin Fei found a disk in the unknown condominium, then stopped le. So today wanted to watch what she found inside the disk. I only know its something to do with Kaijie and JinFeng, but I dont know what was her response and such... Cos i reached home 10mins late!!! Arghhhh... If anyone of you did watch the first 10mins, must tell me what happened k?? -.-

Haiz, but ok lah, closed 4 cases wor... But all small small ones la. LOL. Very small ones. All from just one person la.


Oh yah yah yah!!! Must tell you something! I finally found the banana bolster le!! Its at the 2nd floor of AMK hub. If you have seen it, its most probably small one, cos large one is being soldout le. Then I was so sad that time, cos only got small ones. Then just now suddenly saw it, wah!!! Quickly buy sia!!! Last piece le somemore wor (protected with plastic)! The other one last one is display one le. Yippee!!!












Tomorrow will be going to Harbour front with my sis and Zofie for lunch, then don't know go what what what place (forgot the name) whereby my sis say its for baby to play de, like a big playground litat. So Zofie can crawl here and there and play with whatever toys they've got. Haha... Will try to take some pics and videos la. *^-^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home