Mood: Just Recovered From Lousy
Firstly, went for an appointment, when I ended up realising that I've lost my pen at the most crucial moment, followed by the network is lousy at the venue. The feeling was just so down and out...
Secondly, rushed home for the 9pm show, ended up quarreling with my mum. -.-"
Haiz, anyway, just got better after giving my dad his birthday AngBao, chatting with him, and talking to Peng Peng...
Why? Why no pen? Haiyo, isit I left it in the office? Hmm? Such a failure...
But anyway, had an appointment with my client earlier... He was just so cute! He started to be my client when he was in JC year 1, and now I see him going to ORD le... Time flies! And I can feel a sense of satisfaction... Haha, will try to look for a gf for him la... Then halfway appointment saw his campmates, they kept smiling at us. Think they thought I'm his gf ba... Hehe, nvm, just let them think lor! Anyway where got such young looking boy going out with such mature-looking lady like me?? Haha...
Oh ya, Shijun is not attached la...... Tsk...... Anyhow say... I asked him personally last night le. Dunnw where did Meijun's news come from sia... -__-
Secondly, rushed home for the 9pm show, ended up quarreling with my mum. -.-"
Haiz, anyway, just got better after giving my dad his birthday AngBao, chatting with him, and talking to Peng Peng...
Why? Why no pen? Haiyo, isit I left it in the office? Hmm? Such a failure...
But anyway, had an appointment with my client earlier... He was just so cute! He started to be my client when he was in JC year 1, and now I see him going to ORD le... Time flies! And I can feel a sense of satisfaction... Haha, will try to look for a gf for him la... Then halfway appointment saw his campmates, they kept smiling at us. Think they thought I'm his gf ba... Hehe, nvm, just let them think lor! Anyway where got such young looking boy going out with such mature-looking lady like me?? Haha...
Oh ya, Shijun is not attached la...... Tsk...... Anyhow say... I asked him personally last night le. Dunnw where did Meijun's news come from sia... -__-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home