Mood: Normal
Geez, I dint know that this blogspot can upload 3gp files... Hai me went download lots and lots of converters. LOL.
Today went to a warehouse with my sis, which rents all kinds of toys, even mini-playgrounds! Do you guys know about such services? Well anyway, my sis brought Zofie there just to play, and playing fee is $4 for whole day la... Then can eat and drink things there.
Zofie was sitting inside the pool of balls, and she cant get herself out. I think she was afraid that she might stuck there for the rest of her life. So she started to get worried and cry. I was taking down the video and see how long can she tahan... Haha... But dunnw y my sis suddenly picked her out le. =.= Actually, sometimes I find that she looks quite like Jay Chow, from certain angles. Watch all the videos below and tell me whether you think so too k?
Today went to a warehouse with my sis, which rents all kinds of toys, even mini-playgrounds! Do you guys know about such services? Well anyway, my sis brought Zofie there just to play, and playing fee is $4 for whole day la... Then can eat and drink things there.
Zofie was sitting inside the pool of balls, and she cant get herself out. I think she was afraid that she might stuck there for the rest of her life. So she started to get worried and cry. I was taking down the video and see how long can she tahan... Haha... But dunnw y my sis suddenly picked her out le. =.= Actually, sometimes I find that she looks quite like Jay Chow, from certain angles. Watch all the videos below and tell me whether you think so too k?
Then, after escaping from the pool of balls, she began wanting to get back again. Duhz, dunnw what she thinking sia... However, her hand is too short la... Wahaha..
I think she just want the balls. So after some of my help, she finally is able to grab the balls. Nevertheless, her hand is still too short... ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home