Saturday, January 19

Mood: :(

Thought can meet him again after my calling de. But he said he was going to take a nap just right after i finished my calling. I told him I wants to go T3 Airport to see see de... But he said that he will be going there on Tues or Wed cos will be having an appointment there. Till then, will bring me there again. But what if last min his appointment cancel? And somemore I don't mean he cannot take a nap and must bring me there immediately ma... I mean I can go his place, he slp ist, then after slp bao bao le then we go there together lor. Anyway its so near his house (got straight bus), and airport will not close de, cos its 24hrs right? But I also cannot insist ma... That will just show that Im just too unreasonable. So somethings just keep to yourself and swallow it ba. Its not worth bringing it up and make a fuss out of it, causing two parties unhappy.

When I got home...

Mum: Is Alex coming later?
Me: Nope, y?
Mum: Huh, is he working today or what?
Me: No ah, he at home resting.
Mum: Huh? You all never go out date meh?
Me: No ah, y leh?
Mum: Today Saturday leh!
Me: I know ah, Saturday means must go out meh?
Mum: How come never go out?
Me: Doesnt mean both of us nothing to do then must meet de ma...
Mum: Tot you both will meet up ma. Saturday afternoon seeing you at home very strange leh.
Me: ......
Mum: You both quarrel isit??
Me (pekchek): You want me go out isit? Then I go out lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home