Mood:
Somethings in life we can only bear with it and swallow it up, just because you don't wanna spoil the relationship and that you know that it will definately end up quarreling. Remember, don't ever say it out even if you know that you are right, and the person is deadly wrong. Don't cause yourself too much trouble.
I have just wrote an extremely long post, just to vent out my anger, but I shall not publish, cos it will affect the relationship.
Just imagine, a religious person who is super possessed in Fa Lun Gong "法轮公", and you tell him/her that it is an unorthodox cult. How will he/she react? You might be the one making things worse.
I have just wrote an extremely long post, just to vent out my anger, but I shall not publish, cos it will affect the relationship.
Just imagine, a religious person who is super possessed in Fa Lun Gong "法轮公", and you tell him/her that it is an unorthodox cult. How will he/she react? You might be the one making things worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home