Mood: Sudden Sianz
Oh man... Nearly forgot that I will be having driving class at 9am tomorrow. Wrote that down last week, saw that note this afternoon, then jus now forgot again le, until I saw my room clock, its 1st of Feb, then suddenly remembered again that I've gotta sleep early tonight. -.- But I was glad that at least this morning I had slept till bao bao!!! Haha, so long never sleep till so full le. ^^
This afternoon thought mao mao will be coming my office look for me de. So waited for his call, waited and waited... Suddenly he called me, said that he called Meijun too, and asked me to go down Orchard instead. Wakaoz, all so sudden, was doing things halfway man, so in the end I was late la, then they insisted me to buy them drinks lor. Heng mao mao know how to be a man sia... He say never mind, he treat us. Lol... Then after that last minute called Rongguang, and he came too!!! Wah... Was actually just a meeting up between me and mao mao de, then in the end became a mini gathering sia!!! Haha... So happy to see them leh, so long long time never see them le.
Rongguang is getting married end of this year le. We were so suprised, cos of his uncle face, still can get married faster than us sia! Wahaha... Then we made fun of him, asked him to prepare to buy a juvenile plan from me sia... Kekeke! But don't worry la, his fiancee is not pregnant la. He said he is not this kind of person... o.O
Really happy to see them la... Too bad Meijun and Rongguang gotta leave early, left me and Mao mao. I really think Mao mao is a gentleman leh, I felt this way ever since I get to know him in poly last time le. Its a pity that his ex left her. But hope they will patch back soon and her gf to be more understanding in his working schedulle ba.
Haiz, gtg sleep le la. Dunnw what time Peng Peng will be bk home sia. Always downstairs "la kopi" with his friends... Think tonight he will be home at 4am ba. Nag him he say I fan, then dun nag le lor.
This afternoon thought mao mao will be coming my office look for me de. So waited for his call, waited and waited... Suddenly he called me, said that he called Meijun too, and asked me to go down Orchard instead. Wakaoz, all so sudden, was doing things halfway man, so in the end I was late la, then they insisted me to buy them drinks lor. Heng mao mao know how to be a man sia... He say never mind, he treat us. Lol... Then after that last minute called Rongguang, and he came too!!! Wah... Was actually just a meeting up between me and mao mao de, then in the end became a mini gathering sia!!! Haha... So happy to see them leh, so long long time never see them le.
Rongguang is getting married end of this year le. We were so suprised, cos of his uncle face, still can get married faster than us sia! Wahaha... Then we made fun of him, asked him to prepare to buy a juvenile plan from me sia... Kekeke! But don't worry la, his fiancee is not pregnant la. He said he is not this kind of person... o.O
Really happy to see them la... Too bad Meijun and Rongguang gotta leave early, left me and Mao mao. I really think Mao mao is a gentleman leh, I felt this way ever since I get to know him in poly last time le. Its a pity that his ex left her. But hope they will patch back soon and her gf to be more understanding in his working schedulle ba.
Haiz, gtg sleep le la. Dunnw what time Peng Peng will be bk home sia. Always downstairs "la kopi" with his friends... Think tonight he will be home at 4am ba. Nag him he say I fan, then dun nag le lor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home