Mood: Dizzy
Hey, I've not blogged for these few days cos I went overseas since 26th this month ma... Went to Malaysia and Bintan.
Lol... I went Malaysia with Peng Peng and his cousin they all, bought a formal shorts, a MNG long sleeves, and dyed my hair too!!! Keke... All in all spent around $100 odd la...
Then went to Bintan for my company's AGM (Annual General Meeting). Think I won't be going there again, unless if I am really bored, wanna escape from the city, and has extra cash. The place there really not worth it la, except for the scenery and beach lor.
Things at the hotel are super super expensive:
Lol... I went Malaysia with Peng Peng and his cousin they all, bought a formal shorts, a MNG long sleeves, and dyed my hair too!!! Keke... All in all spent around $100 odd la...
Then went to Bintan for my company's AGM (Annual General Meeting). Think I won't be going there again, unless if I am really bored, wanna escape from the city, and has extra cash. The place there really not worth it la, except for the scenery and beach lor.
Things at the hotel are super super expensive:
- One small plate of sandwich: S$20++
- One scoop of ice-cream: S$4.20
- Buffet lunch: S$26++
- Buffet Dinner: S$36++
- 5 pieces of calamaries: S$15++
So you might think: Oh, hotel ma... Thats y wat... You go to those more rural sites la... cheaper. So we booked a cab (S$48 [to & fro]) to a small village called: Oleh Oleh.
- Set meal: S$15/pax
- C grade dishes
- C- grade rice
- D grade fried rice
Then we went to their "well-known" seafood restaurant.
- S$20/pax for 6 persons
- 6 dishes only
- Waited for 1hr+
- 1 and a half mini crab (for 6 persons)
- Prawns with skins unable to be peeled (too unfresh)
- Fish: They say its abit stale, I say its totally stale.
- Maggots found on Jas' spoon
So, now you know the reason right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home