Mood: Normal
So in the end, Mao mao is unable to meet me for dinner. Me and Jialin stucked at the bustop, calling and planning. At first I managed to ask Elvin out for dinner de, but in the end I waited for the bus too long, began to feel tired, so cancelled our meeting le.
- Mingxi - Out with his cousin
- Angeline - Sticked with her bf
- Kengyang - Having reunion dinner with his family
- Sis - At her friend's birthday party
- Dad - Just reached home
- Zhenjie - Need to do spring cleaning
- Shijun - Playing majong with his friends
I think I'm going to be outcasted soon le. Gotta keep close contact with my friends wor... So now is 9pm le, and I havn't eat yet, cos did not pass by any foodstalls until reached home.
Tomolo is celebrating Ivan's baby daughter's ist month!!! Hehe, so long time never see his baby le (ever since her 2nd day), don't know how she look like le... *^^*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home