Mood: Happy
Music is really my energy!!! I've been feeling so stressed up with all the things these days. My school work assignments, Osaka Challenge, and now CFA paper. I nearly broke down yesterday.
Just now, I heard 93.3 playing Mayday's 开天窗. I suddenly felt like crying with tears of joy. My mood brightened up immediately!!! I strongly recommend all stressed-up people to listen to this song, followed by another cute song, by 阿信 and 叮当,走火入魔. Great song! So sweet...
My mood has really lightened up compared with the last few days...
Just now, I heard 93.3 playing Mayday's 开天窗. I suddenly felt like crying with tears of joy. My mood brightened up immediately!!! I strongly recommend all stressed-up people to listen to this song, followed by another cute song, by 阿信 and 叮当,走火入魔. Great song! So sweet...
My mood has really lightened up compared with the last few days...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home