Monday, March 3

Mood: Happy

Wohoo!!! I closed cases for 2 consecutive of days and met Peng Peng for 2 consecutive of days too!!! Hehe...

So happy, he accompanied me to go shopping, cos I forced him to la... Cos I wanna let him see a burberry handbag which I eyed on. $1300!!! Very very nice, I think it suits me quite alot too! That day when I saw it, I told myself that I will buy it. Although its not very ex, but I have to save up $$ together with Peng Peng for our new flat, my own driving lesson fees, car down payment, my upcoming uni school fees, and Taiwan trip... So as you can see, the burberry should be of the last priority right?

Then the very day when I saw the burberry bag, I thought and thought about it nearly every minute, and told peng peng about it almost very hour. But when I brought him into the boutique and showed it to him, the very first and immediate word which came out from is mouth is: "Very auntie leh."

My whole world shattered.

After my sad face and holding the bag without letting it go for a few minutes, he finally said: "K la, actually see longer time, find it quite ok la. Buy la buy la." Hehe... ^^ But ofcourse I never buy la... Cos I kept reminding myself that its my last priority ma. There are so many things waiting for me to fulfil leh... :)

Its end of Sunday already. This coming week is going to be a tight and busy week for me. Gotta sleep early now and get ready to receive the big sunshine tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home