During sleep...
The night before I had a very strange dream, it all started like this...
Someone told me that the bad guys are kidnapping my mum and my 4th aunt. When I heard the news, I put on my suit immediately and set off to rescue them. As I was about to reach the destination, I received another news that they have already killed them. Refused to believe it, I headed up to the venue regardless of what actually happened. Then I received another news that all of these were actually just a setup for me to be lured out and for them to kill me.
When I reached the house, I saw people wearing the funeral straw-made uniforms. Some were crying, but I reminded myself that they were just acting and the motive is to trap me up. As I entered, I saw two coffins. I walked closer with my heart thumping hard, afraid to see that the photos were them, though I kept telling myself that its all a fake setup. When I see the first coffin, its someone whom I don't know... So I glanced another coffin, and saw that its my 4th aunt. Suprisingly, I din't care about her happening at all. To me, she was just being an extra, and I wouldn't care even if she was alive or dead. All in my mind was actually my mum only.
I proceeded to the inner room behind the funeral. I saw an old lady lying on the table... It was my grandma who as passed away in the year 2003!!! I shooked her abit, and she opened her eyes!! "Grandma!!!" I shouted, and cried bitterly, "I missed you so much!!" and continued hugging her for a very long time and kept on crying. She asked me not to cry, as she is very well now. She looked younger than the day she was passed away. In fact, her face was just like the very first time when I saw her when I was just a little girl...
I asked her: "Do you know where my mum is?" She pointed to the cupboard above. There was an invoice, stating: YAT catering company. She told me that they have brought her to a secret place, but has been catering food from this company for her. So, in this case, only the delivery man knows where she is, right? So I called this company up, and asked: "May I know where you will be catering the food to? I just need to confirm the location." They thought that I'm one of the clients of this order, so they just told me: "Jurong Point block 205 right? The lady said that she will be sitting at the void deck whithout going anywhere and wait for us till we've arrived."
So... They have brought my mum to a block near Jurong Point? What for? My grandma told me to be becareful, cos these might be another trap for me as to lure me out there.
Till then, I woked up le.
All of the above are just a dream. My dream has always been crystal clear ever since I've entered my late poly life, and I don't know why. Don't ask me. Even the "YAT catering company" is what I've dreamt exactly, and the "block 205 near Jurong Point". Eerie eh???
Last night, I have dreamt another ridiculous dream. Will post it up in a new entry.
Someone told me that the bad guys are kidnapping my mum and my 4th aunt. When I heard the news, I put on my suit immediately and set off to rescue them. As I was about to reach the destination, I received another news that they have already killed them. Refused to believe it, I headed up to the venue regardless of what actually happened. Then I received another news that all of these were actually just a setup for me to be lured out and for them to kill me.
When I reached the house, I saw people wearing the funeral straw-made uniforms. Some were crying, but I reminded myself that they were just acting and the motive is to trap me up. As I entered, I saw two coffins. I walked closer with my heart thumping hard, afraid to see that the photos were them, though I kept telling myself that its all a fake setup. When I see the first coffin, its someone whom I don't know... So I glanced another coffin, and saw that its my 4th aunt. Suprisingly, I din't care about her happening at all. To me, she was just being an extra, and I wouldn't care even if she was alive or dead. All in my mind was actually my mum only.
I proceeded to the inner room behind the funeral. I saw an old lady lying on the table... It was my grandma who as passed away in the year 2003!!! I shooked her abit, and she opened her eyes!! "Grandma!!!" I shouted, and cried bitterly, "I missed you so much!!" and continued hugging her for a very long time and kept on crying. She asked me not to cry, as she is very well now. She looked younger than the day she was passed away. In fact, her face was just like the very first time when I saw her when I was just a little girl...
I asked her: "Do you know where my mum is?" She pointed to the cupboard above. There was an invoice, stating: YAT catering company. She told me that they have brought her to a secret place, but has been catering food from this company for her. So, in this case, only the delivery man knows where she is, right? So I called this company up, and asked: "May I know where you will be catering the food to? I just need to confirm the location." They thought that I'm one of the clients of this order, so they just told me: "Jurong Point block 205 right? The lady said that she will be sitting at the void deck whithout going anywhere and wait for us till we've arrived."
So... They have brought my mum to a block near Jurong Point? What for? My grandma told me to be becareful, cos these might be another trap for me as to lure me out there.
Till then, I woked up le.
All of the above are just a dream. My dream has always been crystal clear ever since I've entered my late poly life, and I don't know why. Don't ask me. Even the "YAT catering company" is what I've dreamt exactly, and the "block 205 near Jurong Point". Eerie eh???
Last night, I have dreamt another ridiculous dream. Will post it up in a new entry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home